Thursday, February 23, 2012

the awesome muddy mess is coming

Remember the awesome muddy mess of the Dirty Dash that I got myself into last year?

Guess what time it is :).



I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I have never laughed so hard.  It was an experience like none other and I am so there again.  Faithfully.  For the rest of my life.

Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but you get the picture.
And this year I'll be dragging my kids into it.  And possibly The Man.  He said he wanted to try it after seeing lasts year's antics, but we'll see how good his memory is now that it's time to sign up. 

Last year I did the 10k in the fall, which I may still do again, but this year, with the kiddos, I'll be doing the 5k in the spring.

You can check it out here. 

You should do it with us!  I'm forming a team.

Oh, and one more thing...
Well, time in a mud pit maybe.  I am recieving compensation (not in the form of money cash) for posting this video on my blog, but I promise to you that my opinion is my own and my excitement is genuine.  It's the fact that I really feel this way about this race that I've agreed to post about it.  Bribing wouldn't have even been necessary, but it sure does sweeten the pot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...