Monday, July 2, 2012

instagram and other random thoughts

July got busy.

Like, blow you away busy.

And it's only the 2nd day into it.

I got a new phone, which meant emailing myself all my old pics off my old phone.
Good bye blackberry, I'll miss you.
Except not as much as I miss the Camry (here) so you don't get a sappy post.  I'm actually excited about your replacement so there, I said it.

That means I suddenly have a lot things I need to blog about before I lose track of them.  Like my dad's 60th birthday which happened last July.  I guess tonight I'll have to sit down and sort through pictures before I lose any extra time that I have. 

The busyness is looming. 

I'm looking forward to it.

The new phone meant introducing myself to instagram.
I love it.

I'm so new at this that I don't even know how to tell you to find me.

That means you're missing out on pictures like this.


If you know how to find me, thecircus6 is where I'm hanging out.

Brynn's already planning her birthday with such an urgency you would think it was next week.  It's not until September.  She gave me her present wish list which prominently declared "NO Barbies!"

Casidee is posting her Christmas list as her facebook status. 
Maybe she thinks if she starts 6 months in advance Santa will get the hint and get her what she wants?

I have lists coming out of my ears for upcoming events, but frankly that's that beauty of July. 

Family.  Things.  Places.  Events.  People.

Trying to do it all without fizzling out with over stimulation.

If I come out of this month with a flip flop tan line it will have been a success.

Also... I need to make these again for the 4th.  A must. 


What's your bbq must for the 4th?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...