Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Tummy Just Burped

{picture source}

Reason number five on my long list of reasons of why I love my job, is that I get to be home long enough in the mornings to do my girls' hair.

I love those moments with them.

For some reason, it's always exciting to have Mom do your hair, even if it happens every morning.

I'm totally okay with this.

I find it's also good one on one time with them. 

We talk about who the cute boys are.  We talk about homework.  We talk about recess.  We talk about what we should do after school or next weekend.  We talk about what they want for Christmas/birthdays.  We talk about being nice.  We talk about the scripture we read that morning.

I love hair time.

This morning I was brushing out Tayler's hair.  She had a specific request for hair that we'd found on one of our favorite hair blogs (here) and I was brushing and parting when her stomach rumbled loudly.

Tayler giggled.

"Mom, my tummy just burped."

I just can't beat that, so I'm going to leave this post at that.
But I'll be back tomorrow to tell about how The Man discovered a thing called Toma Toes. 
That's good stuff right there.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I have a whole list of hair blogs that I like to look at but here are my three favorites:
Adopt A Do
Hair For the Mini Diva
Redpunzel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...