We had an old hand me down violin from Grandma Julie that used to be Aunt Kristin's so Cas decided she'd give learning how to play it a whirl.
And she fell in love with it.
The teacher said that this years beginning class is way ahead of where the beginning class last year was.
They're learning things and playing songs in their first concert that last year wasn't able to do until the end of the year.
They replayed a song and let parents swarm the front of the stage to get better pictures of their kids.
Which I loved because Cas was in the middle so it was hard for me to see more than her shoes and the top of her head.
And when it was all said and done her boyfriend, Max, showed up out of the blue with flowers.
And they were even green, her favorite color.
She hadn't even known he was coming.
I love that his family is teaching him how to treat his girl.
And in return I'm teaching Cas how to treat her boy.
Our kids need to learn these things.
Way to go Deeds.
Considering you've only been doing this for three months, I'm seriously impressed.

No comments:
Post a Comment