Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today I...

Today I woke up early and got my laundry rotated.

Today I woke up early for my lovely yoga class, which has slowly been getting better.

Today I did not leave early enough to go running.

Today I listened to two chapters of the Book of Mormon on audio CD as I drove to campus.

Today I was told as I walked into the  LAC building by a guy who works at the counter (and who also happens to be in my yoga class) that yoga class has been canceled this morning.  Sick teacher equals no class.

Today I spent 15 minutes in the grocery store buying fingernail polish remover, naked juice, and the last part of what I need to send a little something something to my brother who's deployed.  And my prego sis in law and my rockin' nephew just because.



Today I forgot to pack work shoes in my gym bag for after yoga class so I get to wear bright blue accented Nikes with my nice black slacks at work.

Also, I had a dream about training snakes.  So there's that.

Today has been a long day.  And it's only 7:29 in the morning.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...