Tuesday, October 21, 2014

We Love To See The Temple: Bountiful.

This post was originally written and posted on June 3, 2009.


We're starting a new thing for Family Home Evening.

Temples.

Temples have been circling themselves around a lot in my life lately: in Sunday School and Relief Society, testimony meetings.

Even my home teachers just recently did a lesson on them in our home.

 I decided, with the girls, that we're going to visit every Utah temple. (Although in all honesty I'm still very undecided as to what I'm going to do about the Vernal Temple...).

We started with the closest, the Bountiful Temple. We walked and talked and I took every picture I was told to.












I'm going to frame some of them from each temple and hang them in their rooms.  Hopefully it will be a reminder of how the temple has been a place for them to visit since they were young, a place that will always be there for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures and a wonderful idea! When I lived in Utah I did baptisms in every Utah temple, that was back in 2009. I think y'all have a couple new temples now. Your daughters will cherish those memories!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...