They've become a part of my quiet contemplation as I'm commuting on Trax.
They've become a part of my monthly routine.
They've been a topic of discussion lately in Sunday school.
We've been studying Ezekiel in Sunday school, actually, and one thing that was said recently has really stuck with me.
The temple is the one place that connects this world with the next. It is "the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever..." (Ezekiel 43:7)
"The place of the soles of my feet"... it is where he walks. In the midst of us.
And we get to be there.
This is something that I want my girls to understand, to comprehend, to feel.
There's a website called LDS Temple Medallions where you can buy these beautiful medallions to wear (or otherwise display).
Tayler will be turning 12 in a few months, and in anticipation of her being able to visit the temple I'm giving her a medallion. I hope it will get her excited, and remind her of what she's going to be able to be a part of.
I hope she'll learn about the temple.
And love it.
I actually get to give not one, but two medallions away this week. Two of you will be able to win one medallion of your choice. The giveaway opens today and will run for one week until midnight on December 10th. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure the email you use on the rafflecopter is one you check regularly.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I really do love to see the temple, and I'm excited to have found this website. They have a large selection of temples, so whether you want a reminder of one that's near you, one that was part of your mission, or one that holds a special meaning to you for any other reason, you'll probably find it in their selection.
The prices are surprisingly affordable as well.
And just in time for Christmas.
I did receive a medallion in exchange for hosting this giveaway, but the words, thoughts, and opinions are all my own.

2 comments:
Looooooooooove these, thanks so much for sharing!! I entered the giveaway woo :)
Oh good, I'm so glad! Aren't they incredible?
Post a Comment