Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Young Women

As of now, 2017, I have been serving in the Young Women's organization for seven years.

And I hope there is no end in sight.

I love every aspect of it, and I adore these Young Women.

And even now, as I attend the wedding receptions, and even their sealings, speak at the mission homecomings, and continue to support them as adults, they will forever be my girls.

Here are some 2015 Young Women pictures.

As well as the first time we did pies for personal progress.

We gave them a 6 week challenge.  For every experience they completed the could earn one pie to throw.  For every project they completed, they could earn 10 pies.





Random Acts of Kindness Scavenger Hunt:





Hiking Dimple Dell and learning about the Pioneers:











The many, many times they fill my phone with pictures when I wasn't looking:









And goofing around in the church:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...