Monday, September 30, 2013

Over The Weekend.

Over the weekend I forgot to take a political science quiz which actually frustrates me because I read the chapter for it and everything.

We purchased a TV table and then canceled it, realized it looked exactly like the extra desk piece we have in the office so why don't we just use that instead?

And by moving the extra desk piece out of the office and into the TV room the office now has more room to create it into a type of reading room, or library per se, and to my utter surprise, The Man agreed.  He'll still have his work space in there but we'll now set up so that people who want to chill and read (at least half our family, thank you very much) will have a place to do it without camping out in the TV room.  It's going to be my favorite room when it's finished, I can tell already.  Also this is the room that we've painted gray, so that helps abundantly in it being my favorite room.

Although I was told recently that gray isn't a color, it's a shade.  So in that sense I guess I don't have a favorite color.

I have a favorite shade.

Except right now our entire TV room has been crammed into our office because some of the wood floor we put in shifted and now it needs to be fixed.  But we're on our way to being done with the details of that TV room and it will feel good to have one of our project rooms completely finished.

Especially since I've started tearing Tay Cali's room apart to start redecorating that place for them.

It never ends.

I faced the dreaded grocery shopping and our house now has food in it again.  Which is good since I forgot to send Cas with lunch money so she had to make a lunch this morning.  Having food in the house is generally a good thing.

We took the youth to do baptisms at the Draper Temple.  But instead of sit in the baptistery chapel and wait for them, we snuck out and did initiatories instead, which happened to put me on cloud nine for the rest of the day.

I finally got to listen to my Brad Wilcox talk on CD as I drove to halfway to Vernal to retrieve my girls.  I love how that man puts things and I hope to one day be able understand and teach as he does.

And I stopped at Strawberry Reservoir to take this picture.


And Tayler and Sean got their student council shirts on Friday.

You know, the ones where Tayler earned her money in two days flat and where Sean said, no thank you I have better things to spend my money on.  But then Sean was told it wasn't optional.



Which turns out to be okay because now that he has it, he hasn't taken it off since.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...