Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy birthday McKell.

Today calls for a picture of this sort:


My sister McKell has taught me a lot in life.

Like: yoga rocks.
Recycling is important.
Organic is always better.
Gardening is cool.
Unconditional love.
Acceptance of other views than just my own.
To not be afraid to try new things. ( I totally thought of her the first time I ate sushi).
And to know my limits.
Garlic is the best seasoning out there.

Just to name a few.

She makes the best guacamole and homemade salsa.

She can rock a dutch oven dinner.

You should see her garden.  I die.

She is my confidant.

A person I know I can turn to for sympathy and empathy and soft, kind words when I feel I've been going too hard in life for a little too long and just need to sit down for a minute.

She is that for so, so many people.


So everyone raise up a drink of choice today and send happy thoughts to my sister McKell on her birthday.

Because she's amazing and she deserves good thoughts sent her way today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...