If you've seen the Cindy Lou Who hair creations walking around on crazy hair day (it's becoming a popular thing, at least in our area) but weren't quite sure how to do it, this post is for you.
It's actually pretty easy.
I tried to take pictures that showed Tay's reflection in the mirror so you could see what I was doing in the back, as well as what was happening in the front.
I started by bringing some of her hair forward so there would be enough to cover the front of the up-do. I didn't need to pull as much forward before she had bangs.
We found a small cup and placed it on the crown of her head.
And then I began to scoop the hair up and held it in place on top of the cup, all the way around her head.
Put your elastic in.
Easy.
We curled the ends and tied ribbon in it.
Cali went for the triple braided pig tail.
Sean just went for the triple pig tail, not braided. :)
Do you have any good "go to" crazy hair styles?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
this is so cute and fun.
How Fun! Would be great to do for a costume party or Halloween!
Post a Comment