Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Carving pumpkins

I was a little nervous for Saturday. West was holding a birthday dinner with pumpkin carving for his mom. Last time I met his mom (and that was the first time) the evening ended with her leaving in a huff. Nothing of my doing, but still, I was a little nervous to face another gathering with her. It was actually a great evening. West made a great dinner and the carving was great. (Just seeing how many times I can use the word "great" lol) We carved in West's garage because of our numbers being too big (his sister and Aunt and Uncle and neighbors were there also) for his kitchen and the rain prevented us from going outside. West even turned on his fog machine. Jayme's pumpkin. She had to be different and get a white one. Sean's pumpkin.
Cali's pumpkin (which for those of you who have or ever have had a three year old know that means this pumpkin was actually mine)
Casidee's pumpkin
West's pumpkin. Hmmmm... looks a lot like he does when the camera comes out!

See what I mean?
Brynn's pumpkin
Tayler's pumpkin (it looks really cool lit up with no mouth!)

3 comments:

Jessica T. said...

Fun! I take the easy way out with Painting pumkins! LOL... I can't stand cleaning them out! YUCK! But looks like they all brought there creativity! Very cute!

Jessica T. said...

Hey... were is sean's???

The Circus said...

Good call on sean's! got it fixed, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...