I look at my kids and they're so beautiful and getting so grown up. Cas is in 5th grade. I can remember 5th grade, how did my child get her already? I'm not at all sure I'm ready to deal with Jr. High, and though we aren't there yet, it's just around the corner, and once Cas hits it, well everyone else is in hot pursuit of it after her. Can we all imagine with me the year we have them in the grades of 12th, 11th, 10th, two 9th graders and a 7th grader??? We have all six in the same elementary school for the next years which is a crazy occurrence in and of itself. They were amazed at me during registration when they asked me how many papers did I need? Six. SIX? Yes, six.
5th grader Cas:
.JPG)
4th grader Jay:
.JPG)
3rd grader Brynn:
.JPG)
2nd grader Tay:
.JPG)
2nd grader Sean:
.JPG)
And debuting in her academic career, our kindergartner Cali:

Her friend Hadley made it in the same class as she did:


I'd like to bring attention to one of my greatest mothering feats.... four kindergarteners and not a single tear.
Now if only we can survive to next school year when I can thankfully not have need of daycare or babysitters during the day while I'm at work...
No comments:
Post a Comment