Sunday, March 6, 2011

Frustrated

I really want to be in the finally running for that amazing wedding contest. We just have to be in the top 100, and after that, the judges simply pick a couple. What frustrates me, is that I have no control over this. I've begged and pleaded, even bribed. I emailed everyone on my facebook list. I don't know what else to do. So far we have been in the top 100, but this stupid contest is open SO long. There's still two more months of voting and our votes aren't coming anymore. How many times can I ask people to vote, and to send people our way to vote. I've even offered to enter all the info in for them if they tell me their emails, all they have to do is click the confirmation that shows up in their inbox. Don't get me wrong, it's been heart warming to see who has shown true friendship and really gotten some votes for us. But we're slipping out of the top 100, and with out more votes, we're not going to make it. I don't know what else to do. I can only ask people to help with this so many times.
The thing is, is that I know this isn't going to happen with out a little help, because seriously, who can afford that with our numbers? Not us. And I'd almost just rather not do it, than do something I don't really want.
While feeling so every grateful for those who helped get us as far as we've gotten with it, I can only hope that people will continue to help us. All we need is a vote. I just want my chance. And it's so out of my hands.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hi Steph,

I know we don't really know each other, but I still had your blog on my google reader and came upon the post about the wedding contest. I voted for you and I wish you the best of luck! Don't get discouraged and I wouldn't feel bad reminding people because let's admit it we all get caught up in our day to day that sometimes a friendly reminder is all we need.

I hope you win!!

AngieLid said...

Can we vote more than once?

The Circus said...

Unfortuantly you can only vote once per email... otherwise I'd be camped out at my email for the next two months LOL. So I'm on the search for more emails! :)Thank you, to both of you for voting, I really can't say that enough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...