Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4th of July plans

Have I mentioned my love for McDonald's cokes recently? I'm saying it again. It just tastes better than other cokes. AND it's only a DOLLAR. Well, a dollar and some cents with tax. I can handle that.
I've found a new love.

Oh my melt in my mouth chocolate minty heaven.

And I have BIG plans for the 4th of July. BIG PLANS. The 4th of July and Halloween are by far my favorite holidays. And I haven't had my kids on the 4th of July for the past three years, so this year is going to be amazing. Complete with these ideas:
Credit for these strawberries goes to Family Fun here And Family Fun shows this one hereAnd last but not least, I'm certainly going to have to try one of these cake ball ideas! Found here

And you know that, with five girls, I'll be hitting up my favorite hair blogs for some 4th of July hairdo ideas. I'm especially in love with Adopt a do's firecracker hair do idea, but her star idea is pretty great too! Though, let's not leave out A Princess and her hair... she has a ton of great ideas too! You'll just have to go look. Good thing I have five heads, that way I can do more than one :).

1 comment:

kenna said...

it's true! micky d has the best coke. i don't know how they do it, but i am there once a day getting my coke on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...