Thursday, February 16, 2012

blog changes *sigh*

Changing my blog url has been a little bit of a challenge, although now my popular posts are messed up because according to my history, all my posts were made on my other blog url.  I found if I completely deleted my blog from it's previous url you weren't able to look at older posts.  I had to keep my old url and import that blog onto this new url so all my posts will still be viewable.  If you click on a link for an older post, it takes you to my old url.  Crazy huh?

But now I don't have any popular posts for this url :(. 

One good thing... perhaps pink hippos milk won't haunt me on this blog url? (ha ha).

Thank you, for those who have read my blog for awhile, for keeping up with this change.  If you have a circus button, I have changed the link to work for this url so feel free to update it.  And thank you  for having it on your blog. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...