Wednesday, March 28, 2012

happy birthday billy!










6 comments:

Gingerstar.kw said...

So cute! Love the one in the bathtub--and that you fuzzied out the butts. LOL!

Jessica T. said...

Happiest of Birthdays to my wonderful Hubby! This is awesome sis. I know he will appreciate it... especially that you fuzzed out his cute lil' butt! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

How did you get all of these pictures? Now let's not make fun of my hair, and let's never speak of this again. Just kidding. Love you lots sis.

The Circus said...

Ha ha yeah, well, I had the blond afro going on at one point so I'm not going to be saying anything about how Mom cut your hair with a bowl on your head...
I got this pictures after Grandpa T died, they were in their albums at their house.

Jessica T. said...

Bad A$$ Billy Gunn huh? Interesting!

The Circus said...

New account? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...