Cali came home yesterday with this cute little thing that we were going to post for leap day, but in my Nyquil haze it didn't happen.
She's pretty proud of it.
Cas was reading old kid books and found this:
Uncle Bill wrote his name in it when we were kids... over and over and over. We sent him a picture of it.
Speaking of Uncle Bill, he sent me this picture yesterday, completely out of the blue.
What the... ?
Thanks, Bill?
Apparently he's pretty proud of it.
I'm just happy he thought of me. Even if it was to show off a dead coyote. Seriously though, I'm grateful for a building relationship with my brother, so I'll take it.
Grandpa Dick and Grandma KC came up for a visit and we got to eat Chinese with them. We sure do get excited when they come up to visit. We don't get to see them enough.
I drove my girls to their dad last weekend and we saw this sticker on the back of a van:
During the drive Cas and I were talking about her upcoming birthday party, making plans and talking about who she's going to invite. She started joking that her sisters weren't going to be invited, even though she hangs around at all of their parties.
I asked her if she knew who her best friends were going to be when she grows up.
She answered no.
I told her that when she is an adult her sisters are going to be her very best friends.
From a dead silent back seat Tayler pipes in with, "Ooooooooh Yeeaaaahhhh."
Brynn has this poster board that she made for her report on owls. She wanted to keep it, but I have this thing against clutter. Especially paper clutter. The compromise? Take a picture of it and put it on the blog to remember it for always, and then throw the darn thing away.
Sean came home from school and asked, "do you want to hear what I did that's amazing?"
To which I replied, "everything. Everything you do is amazing."
"That's true," he says matter of factly, "but do you want to hear?"
If you can get past Sean's humbleness you might be interested to know that he passed off his 8 times tables.
And I think we might be watching and reading too much Harry Potter, as well as watching to many "Heroes" reruns on Netflix. Jayme keeps getting Peter Pettigrew and Peter Petrelli mixed up.
I think Netflix should have given me something for this post. We may or may not use their services in our daily activities.
Fine. We do. But only because we refuse to pay for cable or satellite.



1 comment:
Looooove love love the pic of Dick and KC with all the kids. That is such a perfect "Eldredge Brother" face.
Post a Comment