Thursday, April 26, 2012

the beauty of a second


The beauty of a second.  There's a lot of these that have been made and I think they really are beautiful.


I don't have video, but I thought I would post some beautiful seconds that I have in my life that haven't yet made it into a blog post.
























It's all these beautiful seconds that float past us that make up our lives.  Some moments are grand, some are quiet, some are once in a life time, some are every day.

All together they create the patchwork that is my life, my experience, my growth, my depth... me.

Now tell me... did anyone notice the grass coming out of Cali's arm pit? :)

2 comments:

Gingerstar.kw said...

I did notice Calli's hairy-grass armpits! And snickered...what a cutie!

Julie said...

YES! I was just about to say that my favorite was the grassy pits. That and the Chinese finger trap on the statue. Fun moments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...