I agree.
2. I watched Singing in the Rain on Wednesday night. I'd forgotten how much I adore that movie. I've been singing Good Morning ever since. These old musicals remind me of my Grandparents Martin. Sometimes I just miss them.
Also, the part during the Make Them Laugh song where he's hitting on the headless dummy and lies across her lap... seriously, what would you do if a guy just came up and did that to you? For the record, Ballison will marry him.
3. West is married to a blanket stealer. When I roll in my sleep, I don't roll under the blankets, I roll with the blankets.
At least this is what he claims.
4. Every morning I come downstairs to an empty house. And no finished chores. The kids are outside jumping rope, it's become the latest obsession. Can't find the kids? They're in the driveway with the jump rope.
Sorry for the crappy pictures, they were taken with my phone.
Needless to say, every morning I have to trapse outside and shoe the circus back in to finish chores.
I'm amused and frustrated by this all at the same time.
5. A tres leche cake was provided for a meeting at work... it was disgusting. Mostly because it was so soggy. And as it sat in my bowl, it left a puddle of milk. I found this slightly disturbing and I couldn't eat it.
Speculation from the guys at work as to which tres leches were used: cow, goat, and cat.
If it has nipples, you can milk it. Thank you Focker.
Just put the man out of his misery now.
Have any good plans for the weekend? I did. And then they changed. And then they changed again. And again.
We'll see what we come up with. As for now, it looks like this kidless weekend is going to be full of... kids.
So we'll see what we come up with.
My book arrived yesterday. I sat down and read it in one sitting and it left me feeling warm and fuzzy.
![]() |
| {pic source} |
He knows.




2 comments:
Awe singing in the rain! I sing the good morning song to Violet almost every morning. Remember girls camp when we had Singing in the Rain as our ward theme? I should check out the healthy recipe website. I have sort of gotten in a cooking rut!
uhm i am going to have to try both those recipes asap. yum.
tres leches grosses me out. i don't even like to have icecream and cake together on the same plate because soggy cake is yucky.
Post a Comment