As in, not just free to me because she's my friend, but free to everyone because Stacy has to fill some volunteer hours.
You should come.
Also, sometimes when you have an awesome friend named Stacy, who's getting her certification to be a yoga instructor, you get to do crazy group yoga in someone else's front yard in the middle of the night (here).
![]() |
| Casidee trying out her first taste of yoga |
Here's why I like going to Stacy's yoga classes. And I'm not just saying this because she's my friend, I'm saying this as an impartial yoga class goer.
Stacy is personable and makes you feel comfortable, no matter what your level in yoga is.
When I've gone to other yoga classes, and I've gone to a handful of different places, it turns out the same. The level of difficulty is the same no matter where you go.
But what if we in the class aren't on the same level?
Here's what's cool about Stacy's class. She goes through her class, same as everyone else, but when we come to poses she'll say, "if you want to take if further you can do this..." or she'll say, "if you want something harder then add this..."
I'm learning and trying new poses that I never have before because Stacy is willing to let you take it one step further.
Sometimes that one extra step is really hard and it gets into my yoga junkie blood. Like this new one that I can not do, but heaven help me I will.
Watch this, she does two moves, I'm looking at the second move, crane to plank.
Sometimes when you're learning how to go from crane to plank, you do a face plant or a belly flop or two...
Putting a pillow on the ground under your face is recomended when trying to learn this move, take it from me, I may or may not know a thing or two about this point.
Stacy's classes are great in that she'll show you, if you've never done crane before (or crow), how to start yourself out with how to learn the balance of it, to showing someone like me the possibilities of a harder move. All in the same class.
No matter your level in yoga, you'll walk away feeling satisfied with Stacy's class.
I can't thank Stacy enough for it.
And hopefully by the end of summer, I'll be able to post a video of me going from crane to plank. Put that on my summer bucket list and smoke it.

No comments:
Post a Comment