I have this unexplainable need to live life full throttle.
I don't know what it is, but I feel like if I have too many days without something going on, I'm not doing it right.
I just feel like this world has so much to offer me, and I need to take it while I can get it.
I have this fear that if I don't take it while I can get it, I'm going to miss out on so much.
I feel like I have so much that I need to give too.
On a completely random change of subject.
Excuse the grainy phone pictures. Don't let that distract you from the fact that my brother, who swears up and down that he doesn't want a baby, is very much behaving otherwise with his puppy, Petunia.
I love you Nick.
Happy weekend!
We have a neighborhood carnival to attend tonight. Yours truly and The Man will be judging the cake contest and I can't think of a funner job to do for it.
And from there we enter into a kidless weekend which means a drive to Vernal, and who knows what that drive will bring out (a list of those posts here)...
Which also means date night with The Man.
That mighty fine man.
I've been craving Chile's queso ever since my cute neighbor brought Chile's chips and salsa to our Pioneer day neighbor extravaganza. Maybe The Man will take me there.
I usually don't blog on the weekends but I have stuff to catch up on:
Lake Powell.
Pioneer Day
My work party where I was told I could be replaced by a blow up doll... oh yeah. That'll make a girl feel good.
Julie Mom's and Brent Dad's bday post
The day The Man made me "wet" my pants. And I ended up in fetal position on the ground. I have pics for all of that thanks to Kelly.
Oh thank you for those pictures Kelly.
Oh, and a blog on friendship bracelets. The Circus style.
Which just gave me an idea!
How about a give away? The first 10 people to comment (hum, if I can get 10 comments LOL) will get a friendship bracelet from The Circus. But it's going to be Circus style. You don't know what that is yet, but it's super funny. I'm currently sporting one on my ankle :).
Although, to be perfectly honest, if more wanted them I'm sure the girls would be happy to oblige.
So comment up.
And I'll say facebooks comments will count since that's where most of my comments happen :).
They're itching to make them for someone.
3 comments:
I'm sure Kennidee would love a bracelet from the circus. i posted this once but dont see it, maybe you have to approve comments? just making sure
Who better to sport a circus bracelet than their favorite Aunt Jess?!?!?!
You stay so busy I don't know how you stay sane! =) I think a cake decorating contest is perfect for you and your Man! You will have to post pics on the winner(s).
And a bracelet? yeah...totally there! =) Hope you are well, looks like you have had a full plate (I am just catching up on your blog!) xoxo
Post a Comment