Sometimes you get wonderful surprises in the mail.
Like a Greatest Hits CD from your dad and uncles.
To quote my cousin Michelle, "My own personal cowboys."
I love listening to them sing. And I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate my cousin Josh for putting this CD together so we can have this for years and years to come, even after our dads have passed on.
What an incredible treasure.
When I opened the package The Circus was swarmed around me wanting to know what had come in the mail. When I showed them it was Grandpa Dick's CD they were excited. Tayler asked if she could take it up to her room and listen to it.
After a few minutes I went upstairs to hear a little of the CD myself and found Tayler like this:
all snuggled in bed with her radio next to her, listening to Grandpa sing.
It was so tender.
Happy Weekend everyone! I can't even begin to say how glad I am that tomorrow is Saturday and I have absolutely nothing on my plate. These last two weeks have been busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment