Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Bucket List. And Easy Christmas Cards

Hi.

My name is Stephanie...

and I'm Pinterest-aholic. (Follow me here).

My issue with this stuff is that I pin it, and then it taunts me. 

You know you actually want to try and recreate this.

You know it's not good enough to just let the idea sit here.

Yesterday I was collecting Christmas craft ideas off pinterest for my boss who claims that every year his family Christmas party is dry, boring, and lame.

So this year he's in charge of it and this year it's going to fun.

So... would I be willing to give him ideas for a craft for the kids?  One that doesn't involve any baking.

While I was looking at my Christmas board I realized there were a few things on there that I really wanted to do this December, so I made a December bucket list.

I tried to keep it small so I don't overwhelm myself.

This December we are going to 

Watch The Muppets Christmas Carol 
Watch Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol 
Egg nog french toast for breakfast
Watch the Grinch and make Grinch Punch
Cut out fancy snowflakes and hang them on the mantel
Decorate sugar cookies for Santa
Send out a few Christmas cards (it's been years since I've done Christmas cards)
Do the 12 days of scriptures with my church going kids

Also, if you want a crazy easy way to send cards that's crazy cheap.  Like, so cheap it's wrong, then you need to check out Send Out Cards.  They're advertising on my sidebar also.  

Guys, just for Christmas they had 58 pages of possible card choices.  And I added a family picture to it.  The hardest part was entering my addresses, but now that the address are in there... from now on I can send a card with our family picture in literally minutes and dimes.



So give yourself a gift this season and do cards the easy way.  They're high quality and so fun to make.

And I didn't even get anything for saying that.  I just really feel that way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...