And finding cute crafty things.
And having cute things in my home.
I like them even better when I can
a) get them for free
b) get them on sale or at a discounted price.
And I'm pretty sure there isn't a single one of us who wouldn't agree to that.
Today I'm going to go out on a limb and share with you the sites that I stalk on facebook because they're always giving stuff away on there and sites that I check daily because the items are just too good and the price is too.
I hesitate to do this because now you're going to go and buy it all before I can... but I'm just nice like that.
So don't buy them all out before I can get there, okay?
First, awsome sites that do giveaways on facebook all the time:
Beadsbee Boutique.
Facebook page here
Website here
I actually did a giveaway on my blog for her a little bit ago.
I'm so in love with her stuff that it's what I gave to my mom for Christmas.
They do a weekly giveaway on facebook for things that you can't buy on their site. Bonus stuff.
Like this week she's giving away this bracelet:
Like this necklace that I need:
And the stuff on her website is really a decent price to begin with.
Facebook page here
Website here
blog here
She's always offering coupons and doing contests for free stuff for the first five people who comment on this picture on facebook. It's fun to try and keep up with everything that she's doing and giving on there.
P.S. I Adore You
facebook page here
Website here
They're on instagram too.
This site is different in that they give some of the proceeds to help find a cure for Childhood Cancer. They offer a new deal every day and the deal lasts for six days.
So I"m getting a good deal on cute stuff and helping childhood cancer out at the same time.
Also, on facebook they randomly just give stuff to people who like them and comment on their page and show support. They do this on instagram too.
Very Jane
facebook page here
Website here
Pick Your Plum
facebook page here
website here
Sassy Steals
facebook page here
website here
Groop Dealz
facebook page here
website here
All these sites offer new deals and discounts everyday.
The discounts only last for limited time.
Also, Sassy Steals will do a weekend giveaway which includes all the week's deals.
I like to get the emails so I can make sure and see it all, that way if something catches my eye I can get right on it before it runs out.
Actually, there has a few things that have caught my eye today...
So now I've shared my secret favorite places to find good deals on cute stuff.
Do you know of any sites that I haven't mentioned? Let me know.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do some birthday shopping for myself on them this weekend.
My birthday is coming up you know...
No comments:
Post a Comment