So I decided to check their show out on Netflix.
We watched a couple of episodes and learned that they had (at the time of the episode) 21 people in their family.
Cali's jaw dropped.
"Whoa. We only have six! Good thing you don't have that many Mom."
"What are you talking about? We have eight in our family."
"There's only six of us."
"Yes, we have six kids, but we have two parents so that makes eight."
Without any hesitation she responds with, "Yeah, but you don't have to handle Dad."
To which I could do nothing but burst out laughing.
"You just wait Cali, you're in for the shock of your life when you get married."
The Man just grinned and shrugged.
Last night I was treated to a lip sync. By the time it was finished I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. That may just be because they're my kids and this is the sort of thing that only a mom can really appreciate, but I'm going to share it anyway.
Please watch for the accidental fart in the middle.
I'm not usually one for potty humor of any kind but Brynn's reaction had me. I died. (1:05)
Oh, and that would be a sticker face on Tayler's forehead.
And I have no words for Cali. None. I promise it wasn't me who taught her to dance like that.
I swear it.
Believe me Cali, I'm certainly glad we're not a family of 21. I have more than I can handle with just the eight of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment