Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Give Away: Newsboy Hat With Interchangeable Flowers

I almost feel like I should dub Tuesday "Give away Tuesday."

It's exciting stuff!

This week I do indeed have another give away for you.

This week's giveaway comes from Sister's Craft Corner, who are crazy talented.  Seriously, go check out their etsy here.

Just to give you an idea on how cute their stuff is check this out:



 The penguin hat... I died.


 


Also, a few months ago we received this in the mail:
 Which has been a highly coveted item around our place.

For obvious reasons.

Sister's Craft Corner is wanting to give one of you this newsboy hat with interchangeable flowers.  This give away will include two flowers, but the option to buy more is also always there.


This give away opens now and will run until midnight on Sunday April 21st.  The winner will be announced on facebook and via email.  Sister's Craft Corner will mail the winner the hat and two flowers.

Also, you can buy this hat on sale for $20 from their etsy by using the code CIRCUS.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


1 comment:

Buckytheresa5 said...

These are the most darling thing ever. Great work and hopefully I get to win some to use. These would make so many people smile for sure enjoying your talent. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...