Thank you for the support you've shown for this book. The winners have been chosen and notified by email. To buy this book only cost $3 and it supports Autism Speaks, which is a great cause. You can purchase this book via kindle (on my sidebar) or nook and it's now availlable in paperback! If you want a copy it only costs $9.99 (available this week and will be on my sidebar as well) and also supports Autism Speaks.
Today is Autism Awareness Day. Today is also the day the book Parenting Gag Reel is released. Coincidence? I think not.
Every book that Life Well Blogged puts out helps support a charity. A portion of this book's proceeds will be donated to Autism Speaks.
And I'm in chapter one.
My cousin Marilee told me at 6:30 this morning that she's already bought it and is half way through it. She said she was in tears she was laughing so hard.
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude to have been included in this project. The ladies at Life Well Blogged are doing such great things by supporting charities with the proceeds of the books they put together. I hope I can continue to be a part of their projects.
This book is a whopping $2.99 on Amazon HERE. And please go write a review for it on Amazon. If it gets enough reviews it can be released in paperback. Or so I heard.
I want to see myself in a paperback, I'm not going to lie.
So help support Autism. Help support Life Well Blogged where those ladies are doing great things by supporting charities and bloggers with this project.
If you're related to me this is a required purchase :).
Guys! I get to give away FIVE copies. I'm out to make this easy. We'll start it today and run it for a week, closing at midnight on Monday the 8th. I'll announce the five winners, each getting one copy of the ebook via Kindle or Nook, on Tuesday the 9th. I'll send your email to Abbey at Life Well Blogged and she'll get you get hooked up.
Easy as that.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tomorrow I'll tell you a story about how I saved a nephew from quicksand (truly!) and a nephew from a cliff (maybe not so truly, but it made for funny pictures). How's that for a cliffhanger?

1 comment:
Hey sis... I have a nook and was trying to figure out how to get it on there. Any idea?
Post a Comment