Have you listened to David Gray yet?
You can read my post on him HERE and check out this song from his upcoming CD, which will be released on June 17th:
How would you like a new CD, just in time to roll the windows down in your car and crank the radio up? I've been given the opportunity to give his new CD, Mutineers, away to one of my readers.
You can win it before anyone can buy it.
It's easy, just fill out the rafflecopter below.
This giveaway will open today and run for one week, closing at midnight on June 4. Winner will be contacted by email so make sure the email you use for the rafflecopter is a current one.
Also, take note that you can tweet for entries every day while the giveaway is open.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can pre-order Mutineers on iTunes HERE or Amazon HERE.
David Gray's Official website HERE
Instagram HERE
Facebook HERE
Twitter HERE
YouTube HERE
This is the part where I say I did received a free download of the album to review from One2One Network, but I was more than happy to listen to it and my opinion is completely my own. It's good stuff. Check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment