Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mommy Daughter Date Night.


The post was originally written and posted on August 23, 2008.

It's hard to fit five people in a "self" shot!



It kept coming at me over and over and over, "I'm bored... I'm bored." 

And it wasn't even the kids saying it! 

I was utterly and uselessly bored out of my mind. Our house was spotless, the errands were done, I'd already read most of the day away, and I could think of nothing to do.

"Alright girls get some nice clothes on we're going on a date to a restaurant!" 

This is the fun part of having all girls. Matching cute clothes, doing hair, and since it was a very special occasion, we all put on perfume and lip gloss. To Applebee's we went in all our girl glory.



 And then, being as it was just we girls we went shoe shopping, and of course, topped the night off with Baskin Robbins. 

What would I do with out those girls to keep me sane? 

Though in the same breath, by the time we got home and I was ushering them into pajamas, they were completely driving me insane! 

Casidee put it best, though, when she declared, "this was the best night ever!"

I couldn't agree more.  Where would I be without those girls in my life right now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...