Thursday, February 1, 2018

20 Year High School Reunion

Sometimes I struggle with social anxiety.  I'm not good at small talk and I feel awkward and just want to leave.

I had a lot of those feelings when facing my 20 year high school reunion.  

In fact, I didn't even sign up until the very last day, and only then because my high school best friend, Audrey, sent me a long email on how she would not accept that fact that my name was not on the attending list.

So I did it.

Man alive, I did not realize how much I missed these people.  They were such a big part of my life.  The part of my life that molded me into a functioning adult, and these are the people who were there molding me, and figuring it out with me.

I'm so thankful I went.

Wendy Bliss, Me, Audrey Wendell

Lori Bruner, Janae Duersch, Ben Barnes, Richard Lachowski, Jarrod Murphy, Liz Murphy, Me



Me, Audrey Wendell, Chris Retford, Janae Duersch

Me, Liz Oates, Audrey Wendel

Jake Putnam, Blake Halladay, Ben Barnes, Brady Johnson, Jarad Deursch, Me, Janae Deursch

Blake Hallady, Ben Barnes, Brady Johnson, Jarad Duersch, Me, Janae Duersch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...