I have a lot of pictures (132 of them to be exact) and a lot of stories and kid quotes (5 days of them) from our Easter trip, but I have to confess that I'm a little slow in getting my pictures organized.
Today I'm on day two of no Coca-cola. Any bets on how long I last? Maybe I'll give a prize to the person who guesses right. :) Oh I know, a five dollar McD's gift card to buy Cokes. :) That's five cokes for you if you can guess how long before I bend and drink one.
Tonight I start running again. I was supposed to start last night, but with just getting home, and having to unpack and clean up the trailer, it didn't happen. My new plan is to give up soda, follow the half marathon training that I got from marathonrookie.com (here), and then after every run hit the fifteen minute work out for the day on bodyrock.tv. I feel like all the cokes and a slowing metabolism are starting to get to me. I need to whip it in shape before it gets out of control.
Today's is a short post, but tomorrow's will more than make up for it. Did I mention I'll have 132 pictures (give or take since I'll probably not add all of them) and five days to pour into one post about Easter?
3 comments:
And Don't forget the 300+ pictures I have.... Muahahahaha!
K, so I think what your doing sounds like a really great idea...so much so that I want to check out those sites. And I WANT to encourage you to do what's best for you. But, I'm not gonna lie. I would die!! I have to have my "mom beer." My family thanks me. ;) Good luck. I'll say 4-6 days because that's as long as I could go, and also cuz I could really use those gift cards. :) Good luck, sis.
Dr. P has become more than "beer" to her. I need to send her to Dr. Pepper's Annonymous. In the words of the late Amy Winehouse, "Try to make me go to rehab I said no no no."
Post a Comment