Friday, April 13, 2012

we'll see


Every morning I'm greeted by this beautiful tree next to the front door of my office. It tells me, today is going to be a good day.

I hope this weekend is productive enough but leaves me a lot of down time too.  I imagine myself sitting in a spotless house (no kids this weekend so it could be possible) reading my book.  With candles lit because I love a house that smells good.

We'll see.

First I need to clean said house until it's spotless.
And maybe I should sand the cabinets in the Barbie kitchen.
Maybe.
We'll see.

Thought for the day,
"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as he always has. But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream. In short, he can't if you don't believe.” ― Jeffrey R. Holland... read it in full here.

P.S.  Do you have friggatriskaidekaphobia?  Have a lucky Friday the 13th y'all :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...