Monday, June 18, 2012

tayler's logic, india can't help me, turkey bacon, and who edits the tv show LOST?

Tayler tells me, "I like to finger paint.  Even though I've never done it before."
"Then how do  you know that you like it?"
"Because I like to paint with my fingers."
Who can argue with that logic?

We had a copy machine go down at work so I called the service hotline to help me fix it.  My call was sent to India where, although the gentleman on the other side of the phone was nice, I struggled to understand his accent.
And I could tell that I was frustrating him.
He would be asking me to look at things and check things as I stood at the machine with him on the line and when I couldn't understand what it was he'd said, I would guess.
The line would go dead silent.
And then he would very slowly say, "no ma'am."
And he'd repeat, slowly and loudly, what he had said.

I received those long pauses followed by "no ma'am" several times during the course of the phone call.  I'm pretty sure he thought I was incompetent.

I had a huge craving for a sugar cookie one day so I swung by a local bakery, knowing that they had amazing sugar cookies.  When I entered the bakery I notice on their signs that they also served sandwiches, and one of the sandwiches they had listed was "turkey bacon and tomato."
We eat turkey bacon at my house and I was surprised to see them advertising a turkey bacon sandwich.  I usually avoid ordering bacon when eating out because it's never made crispy enough, I hate dealing with stringy, fatty bacon.
I was intrigued so I ordered it.
Have you ever seen those pictures where it talks about commas saving lives?




Commas are so useful.
Especially when you think you're ordering a turkey bacon and tomato sandwich.
And what you get is a turkey, bacon, and tomato sandwich.

Also, along with there being an axe on the airplane (here), where in the world did the Lost plane crash survivors find all of those tarps to make tents out of?  I know I always pack a tarp when traveling by plane.
Don't you?

We have some good questions that we're working on answers for you.  One of them in particular is hilarious and I can't wait.
We'll get those up on Friday.  Feel free to let me know if you have a question you want The Circus to tackle for you, all in good fun of course.
I like seeing what they come up with so thanks to everyone who's asked something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...