Tuesday, July 31, 2012

put it on itube

The man and I have taken up playing Chess with Friends on our phones.
We'll sit there and complain when it takes too long for a move to transfer over.
Because, you know, we couldn't actually pull out a real board or anything.



Stinky West beats me every time.

Yesterday when I stopped to get gas for my car, I stopped the car but left the key in, got out and started to fill my car.



When it was done I climbed back in and turned the key.
It wouldn't start.



So I tried to remove the key so I could get a fresh start at it.
But the key wouldn't come out.



I struggled with it for a minute. 
Turning and unturning and trying to pull that thing out.



It wouldn't start and the key wouldn't come out.
Finally I succumbed to calling The Man.



He started running through a check list.
Is your steering wheel kinked?
No.



Wiggle it back and forth.
It's not working.



Is the car in park?
And I looked down...



You have got to be kidding me.
I knew I had to tell him.



I left it in drive.
Thankfully he laughed at me for interrupting his work morning with the fact that I didn't put my car in park before turning it off.



I retold this to my co-worker, Linda.
We started going off on "what could have happened" scenarios.



Like the car rolling away from me while I was pumping gas, and taking the gas hose, or even the whole gas pump, with it.
Linda says, "you could have ended up on itube! Or, I mean, the ipod."



She doesn't get out much.
After we were done laughing I was finally able to let her know that it's called youtube.



Brynn's faces for freezing six warts from her toes.
There was a method to my madness, taking pictures of her in this moment.



It made her laugh before she was off on her next face.
It distracted her for a moment.



Maybe I should have made a video for itube.
Maybe I should invent itube.


Brynn was good as soon as we left the office.
Other than she couldn't wear her shoe.
She's the one asking for this treament to be done after all, and when that girl sets her mind on something, it set in stone as far as she's concerned.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This post is so funny. I was wondering why the pictures didn't go with the text. I love when people are silly and say things that make you give a good laugh, like the itube thing. Fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...