Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tomorrow I will tell a story. Today you get nothing.

I can't write the post I wanted to today because I forgot to grab the pictures I need for it.
Grrrr.
I read a quote the other day and it brought "the car crash" back to mind.  I realized I don't have a record of that, and it was pretty terrible, which made it pretty miraculous.  Tomorrow?  Tomorrow.
I'll have to put a reminder in my phone to grab the cd of pictures for it.
Because I forget things.

And I'm looking at what else I should be blogging about to keep track of things and none of it's really jumping out at me.

So instead I will entice you with pictures from Draw with Me.  You should all be playing with me.
If you did, you would get pictures like these:







Also, Chess with friends!  Where West is the only one who plays with me :). And he beats me :(. 

I've decided that Words with friends frustrates me.
Sometimes people use words and I just want to come back with, "use that in a sentence.  I dare you."
I think people cheat with that game.

And songpop, apparently, unless it's the 80's category, I have no idea what the songs are.
Does that make me old?
I feel dated.

I'm only 33. 
Maybe it's just because I've listened to them the longest.

Here's a random picture of the clouds that I took last night while sitting on the lawn of the church, waiting on teenage girls:



Pictures of clouds never get old.

Have I shared this picture with you yet?


West doing hand stands with the circus never gets old either.
At least I can beat West in a game of hands up stands up.

Take that West.

Tomorrow I will tell a story.  A grand story.
Today, apparently, you get nothing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...