Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Littlest Pet Shop Cartoon

We had the opportunity to preview two episodes of The Littlest Pet Shop.

First of all I just want to say that this box of stuff was magic.

Pure and simple.

Give the kids hedgehog masks, Littlest Pet Shop chapsticks and fold up brushes and what do you get?  Pure contentment, that's what.

Sean tried to play it off that he was way too cool for this girl stuff.

But I could see it on his face.

So I'd say, "hey Sean, why not put a mask on for just one picture?"

Now that he had his excuse to try it on without question of his "manhood" he was game.

Because Littlest Pet Shop is that much fun.






Also, The Circus will clean the entire basement for the chance to have what's inside that Lilttlest Pet Shop box.  You just can't go wrong with hedgehog masks.


The Circus has already watched this show four times in a 24 hour period.

It's that good.

I may or may not have watched it with them.

When you watch it with your kids, and if they happen to ask you what a mongoose is...

this is a mongoose:




Also, they wore the masks the entire time.  It totally cracked me up.



This show airs on The Hub on Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. ET.

We did receive a party pack from MomSelect and The Hub to watch the show and do this post, but the opinions and words are all my own.  My kids really were spell bound and the show was super cute.  If you have The Hub in your TV stations I would highly recommend you watching it with your kids.

And make them wear hedgehog masks.

It's worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...